Spring 2021 Semester:
Spring Semester 2021 Registration for Dugway students starts on November 18th, 2020.
Click on the Snow College logo above for more information.
Steps to enroll in Concurrent classes:
1. Apply to Snow College here
2. Click on Concurrent Enrollment
3. Set up a Badger Account
4. Pay admissions fee
5. Register for a course at Dugway High School
(either Art 1010-401 or Psy1010-400)
6. Pay for course
7. Make sure you sign the parent permission form online
8. Pay for any books (check with Mrs. Roquemore to see if any used ones are available in the library)
9. Meet with Mrs. Ernst to adjust your Dugway School schedule
Once a student completes admissions and pays the one-time admission fee ($30), they will receive a college identification number. It is the responsibility of the student to then register for the individual classes they will be taking. Tuition for concurrent enrollment is $5.00 per credit. Most CE classes are 3 credit hours. Students will need to pay for any books/supplies required for the class as well.